Visitation is on pause.
The following information is only relevant when visitation is open. COVID-19 is making seeing our families harder than ever. However, we know that it's important for our residents and their families to visit from time to time. To schedule a visit please read the safety guidelines below, find an available time, answer the screening questions, and then bring a printed and signed copy of the guidelines to your visit. We look forward to seeing you!
Safety Guidelines & Directions
It is important that visitors properly follow all visitation guidelines to ensure a safe environment/visit and to protect residents, tenants, Longview visitors, front-line workers. Visitors that do not adhere to all guidelines will be asked to leave and may not be permitted to return for future visits. Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines.
- Visiting hours are Wednesdays, 12:30pm- 3:30pm (subject to change). Visits are 25- minute intervals to allow for proper sanitizing procedures between visits.
- There is a limit of 4 visitors at one time.
- Please do not visit if you have experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 72 hours, including respiratory symptoms, cough, chills, fatigue, loss of taste or smell, stomach upset.
- Please do not visit if you have travelled in any high-risk areas in the last 14 days. Click here for more information.
- Visits are scheduled on a first come first serve basis. Due to the limited available visitation schedule, everyone wishing to visit will be given an opportunity to do so before repeat visits can be scheduled.
- Visits are only permitted in designated visiting area outdoors located outside The Garden level unit (refer to Visitation Directions & Map).
- No visits to resident or tenant living units are allowed.
- Please arrive on time for your scheduled visit as they are 25-minute intervals.
- Check in with the Screener who will be located outside The Garden entrance door to complete your health screen.
- Visitors must abide by infection control protocols including hand hygiene, wearing a face covering at all times (cover nose and mouth). Physical distancing must be maintained at all times no less than 6 feet from others.
- Please read this entire document and sign to confirm you can comply with the guidelines.
- Visitors must provide their own face coverings.
- No public restrooms will be available to visitors.
- No open food or drink will be permitted during the visit.
- Per NYS Department of Health guidance all visits will be supervised by a Longview staff member. This will ensure social distancing and the use of face masks the entire visit. The staff member will supervise the visit from a safe distance in order to protect residents’ privacy.
- Longview or the NYS Department of Health may suspend visitation at any time due to public health concerns.
- If visitation guidelines are not followed this will result in being prohibited from further visitation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Longview strives to ensure a safe environment/visit and to protect Longview residents, tenants, visitors and staff.
- If visitation must be cancelled due to inclement weather or unforeseeable circumstances then you will be contacted by a Longview employee.
Visitation is on pause.